Welcome to The Dairy Council’s Health and Wellbeing Award programme for Scottish schools website.
The Dairy Council’s Health and Wellbeing Award for Scottish Schools is designed to encourage awareness of the links between diet, physical activity, personal health and the health of the planet. And, it aims to do so in a way that increases the learning experiences and employability skills of the young people taking part.
On this website you’ll find:
- information about the Award
- criteria for gaining an Award
- free Dairy Council resources to download and to order
- how the Award fits into the Curriculum for Excellence
- useful links to external organisations
- how to register and apply for an Award.